Who We Server
How Hope Inspired Ministries Helps Interns
Once students have completed the first phase (6 weeks) of their 9 week job training program, they take the next step to their unpaid internships.
These are the essentials details that you need to be aware of:
- Our students have already experienced 240 hours of classroom instruction learning essential employment and life skills. Each student simply wants the opportunity to prove they are ready to enter the workforce and be successful.
- Students are available five days a week, Monday – Friday, for three weeks.This is a total of 120 hours.
- Each student signs a liability waiver for your company. No matter what happens on the job, they forego any opportunity to sue you which completely protects your business. This is a priority for us!
- Students are expected to work with the same diligence as you would expect a paid employee to do.
- We expect our students to be on time, motivated, and flexible when it comes to serving your business needs.
- While we do not anticipate problems, we are available anytime with a simply phone call to address any concerns you might have.
You can help our students with the following:
- While there is no requirement to hire the student at the end of their internship, please consider hiring them or help place them with another business if they performed well during their time with you.
- If you are not hiring, we ask that you serve as a reference for them on their resume. This is only if our student performs well on their internship and have earned a good recommendation.
There are four requirements to successfully enter our program: Click here to apply
We believe when people are given the opportunity and the skills to succeed, they often times will choose a better path. Click to learn more…
How to Apply
If you are eligible for the Hope Inspired Ministries program, here are the next steps you need to take to apply: Click here to apply
Dont take our work, click to hear real life testimonials about our program
We focus on the skills which each person needs in all areas of life to become successful. Click here to learn more…
Orientation & Class Dates
The learn when classes are offered click here.
A Hope Inspired Ministries graduate.
A true inispiration to all troubled men and Women. Abby shares here story with the world about how Hope Inspired Ministries saved her.
Deborah’s story will inspire anyone to work hard to better their future.
Hope Inspired Ministries graduate
Another Hope Graduate
Brandon was a latchkey kid from the age of six. In spite of difficult circumstances, he has now become a self-sufficient man who aims for higher goals in life.
Lynnea is another successful graduate of Hope Inspired Ministries who continues to make tremendous progress puttng her like back together one piece at a time.
A Hope Inspired Ministries Graduate
Orientation is held every Wednesday beginning at 11 a.m. and lasts for approximately one hour. Our address is 145 Coliseum Boulevard, Montgomery, AL 36109. Please call 334.649.4330 to schedule an orientation date.
Orientation is held every Thursday beginning at 1 p.m. and lasts for approximately one hour. Our address is 6523 First Avenue North, Birmingham, Al 35206. Please call 205.202.6305 to schedule an orientation date.
Orientation is held every Wednesday beginning at 1 p.m. and lasts for approximately one hour. Our address is 60 Curve Drive, Hayneville, AL 36040. Please call 334.649.4330 to schedule an orientation date.