Scroll to the bottom and fill out the Volunteer Interest form.
Three Ways To Become A Volunteer
We have a few options for you to give your time to help the students we serve. Your time is valuable, and we can’t thank you enough for giving time to help us!
Become A Mentor
If you have the desire to give back and help someone move to a better place in life, mentoring is for you!
- Requires only one hour each week during the class session
- Share a meal at lunch with your mentee any day of the week (lunch provided)
- No special skills necessary because there is no responsibility to fix the student – only to share life with them
- Great opportunity to positively influence those already seeking change in their life
Time required: 1 hour each week for four weeks.
If you are interested in becoming a mentor, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Anybody can be a lunch provider! This is one of our greatest needs to ensure our students are provided a good meal every day while in class.
- Our students spend 7 hours each day in an academic environment, typically without the means to provide their own lunch.
- Lunch is critical to the overall performance and morale of our students. This might be the only good meal the students eat all day.
- You can choose to prepare all the lunch by yourself, partner with a group, or cater from local restaurants.
- Lunch is from 12pm-1pm each day. Lunches need to be delivered by 11:45 am.
If you or your business would like to provide lunch, contact us at email@example.com
A majority of students need help and encouragement when it comes to academics and computer work. Here’s how you can help:
- Provide assistance for those readjusting to an academic environment
- Online application assistance
- Basic computer training
- 1-2 hours per week depending on the needs of the student
If you are interested in tutoring contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Be a Prayer Warrior for someone at Hope Inspired Ministries! We want to make an intentional effort in our prayers for HIM by asking volunteers to pray each day for a specific person by name. This will be a nine-week commitment that can be done anywhere by anybody! The names of all students and staff at every campus will be included, and we believe this will make a huge difference in our lives and in the daily operations of HIM!
We always need extra hands prior to and during our special events! Events include fundraising events and community outreach events. You can expect to commit approximately 3-4 hours for each event.